We are looking for you. If you have this knowledge please apply and be part of this amazing family.
This job applies for Costa Rica (San José).
The Managed Service Center Team provides multi-customer 24×7 Level 1 support for a set of activities and processes, including but not limited to: Event Detection & Notification, Incident and Service Request Management, front line technical support, customer service, Network, and Application monitoring, basic system administration; moves-adds-changes-deletes (MACD); end-user setup; general user support and information requests.
• Manage the workload with minimum supervision.
• Prepared to work on flexible schedules and rotation.
• Strong communications skills to provide effective phone, desk-side, and e-mail support.
• Maintain a professional relationship with customers and internal resources.
• Responsible for providing 7 / 24 / 365 help desk service and systems monitoring. • Escalates issues and/or high priority problems as per established procedures.
• Able to resolve all tier 1 issues and consistently maintain high first call resolution metrics.
• Adhere to establish Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
• Own of all Service Calls tickets opened by internal/external Customers, providing follow-up from the beginning of the ticket until it is closed.
• Updates support tickets with appropriate entries of activities as required Resolves Level 1 work orders.
• Able to travel in and out of the GAM to perform ISP installations and troubleshooting.
• 1-2 years of IT HelpDesk experience.
• English level 90% (write, speak)
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• Troubleshoot software and hardware issues, Windows OS and Microsoft Office (Excel+).
• Networking background / CCNA, CompTIA A, Networks+. •Field technician experience, willing to travel in and outside the GAM to perform Internet setups.
• Knowledge in telecommunications is a plus.
• Experience working on multi-customer accounts is a plus.
• Capable of monitoring different systems and applications and execute daily specific routines with customers in English and Spanish.
• Possess strong customer service and communications skills.
• Ensure customer satisfaction of each service request by maintaining service status, periodic review of calls with reference to escalation timeframe, and timely closure.
• Identify, analyze, troubleshoot, and solve software and hardware issues for voice, internet, or data installation and connection issues for several brands/products supported (Cisco, Mitel, Cradlepoint, etc.).
• Strong technical understanding of the internet, networking, and computers is needed.
• To perform any other tasks, duties or services, requested by his/her immediate superior.
• Ability to work the assigned shift, including nights, weekends, holidays, and on-call rotation, as required.