We are looking for you. If you have this knowledge please apply and be part of this amazing family.
This job applies for Costa Rica (San José).
Operational lead for complex customer opportunities that require customization beyond standard service descriptions. Owns the design, assurance and creation of the operational solution across products and the consolidation of multiple custom requirements into one cohesive operational solution of by working with stakeholder business partners.
- Review custom solution requirements from Requestor for completeness and accuracy.
- Work with Requestor to address questions and/or key information gaps required to develop custom solution.
- Assesses the custom request to determine the next steps in the development of the operational plan.
- Author/develop the operational assurance document(s) for custom requests ensuring the solution aligns to Sales’ strategic direction and approach of custom needs.
- Engage stakeholder business partners for discussion, review and input.
- Assess operational feasibility and risk establishing appropriate mitigation plans for custom opportunities.
- Interface with functional product towers to design operational solutions across the globe.
- Manages the development and documentation of the operational model to deliver the proposed solution.
- Owns gathering and documenting the roles and responsibilities required to execute the proposed solution.
- Evaluates/assures any third-party vendor operational solutions and processes for integration into the customers Services solution.
- Engages necessary business partners to develop the operational plan which may include but is not limited to Network Operations, and various Security teams including CSO, Service Delivery, Provisioning, Service Assurance/Day 2 including GT3, various GCSCs, Product, Network Engineering, etc.
- Knowledgably challenges costs which may appear excessive or not clear what is generating the additional costs.
- Proactively manages escalations, engaging business partner’s supervisors to drive for resolution.
- English level 85% (Written and Spoken)
- Knowledge in telecommunications is a plus.
- Experience working on multi-customer accounts is a plus.
- Excellent Project Management skills with ability to recognize and appropriately escalate all aspects of the project
- Direct customer facing and customer support experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Visio, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated, enjoy working in a fast-paced team collaboration environment.